Ways To Protect Yourself from COVID-19
We all know that until this very moment there is still no vaccine that can prevent COVID-19, and the best action that everyone needs to do is to take some preventive measures to avoid getting the disease.
Prevention is always better than cure as the old cliché goes. Knowing how does coronavirus spread is already an advantage for mankind to prevent/stop the spread of the disease. Melbourne Serviced Apartments-Teri is always following guidelines for COVID-19 as advised by The World Health Organization. As a reminder to everyone, here are the preventions that you can do to avoid COVID-19.
For the benefit of those who don’t know how does coronavirus spread, mainly it’s transmitted from person to person, wherein the infected person coughs or sneezes and the other person is near the COVID-19 carrier. The droplets produced will get in contact with people nearby. It’s even discovered that people can infect someone before even showing symptoms of COVID-19.
Here are the most effective things to do to stop or prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Always wash your hands-nothing is more effective than being clean all the time. Washing your hands with soap and water will surely kill harmful microorganisms not only COVID-19. If water and soap are not available, you can always substitute it with alcohol or hand sanitizer. Melbourne Serviced Apartments-Teri is always making sure that all areas are sanitized. Soap and sanitizers are provided to all staff. Make sure that you don’t touch your mouth, eyes, and nose especially if you’re out with the crowd.
- Stay away from the crowd and people who are showing symptoms. It is highly advised that you stay home, but if it’s really necessary to go out make sure that you observe social distancing. Don’t go to crowded places. If a family member is showing COVID-19 symptoms make sure to isolate immediately and sanitized your house daily.
- Wear masks at tall times when not inside your house. Mask will not only protect you from the virus, but it also saves others in case you have the virus and you don’t know yet. Remember that a person can be contagious before COVID-19 symptoms are visible.
- Always cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Don’t spit anywhere and always make sure to throw your used tissues in proper places. Let’s be considerate of others.
- Make sure to always clean and disinfect. Areas that need cleaning as many times as you can are doorknobs, tables, faucets, light switches, lift buttons, and other spaces or areas that are always in contact with a number of people.
In case you want to self-isolate and is looking for Melbourne City accommodation deals Melbourne Serviced Apartments-Teri will take care of your booking needs. Let’s all stay safe and together we will defeat COVID-19.